Quote of the Week

I will be sharing a quote that is a fav of mine and may give insight into what things I am going through, feeling, thinking about, etc...
April 3, 2011-"Anything you cannot relinquish, when it has outlived its
usefulness, possesses you; and in this materialistic age, a great many of us
are possessed by our possessions."
Mildred LaSette Norman
***********************************

Monday, April 7, 2008

HELP!!

I'm addicted to Make Me A Supermodel! The finale was on last week and then they had the UK version from 06/07 and I can't get anything done! I am also starting to talk with an accent, or at least noticing the way I;m saying things, after listening to these Brits. It'll be over soon and then what'll I do?? HAA HAA -- But seriously -- it's really entertaining!!

We were fortunate to have the chance to watch General Conference this past weekend and even got the kids to watch some on Saturday and most of Sunday. Brynna kept wondering why we weren't "go-ying tuh cheirch"... (that's phnetic Brynna-speak.)
We got to go over to my relatives and eat yummy food and let the cousins hang out and visit and laugh.

Amazing occurance -- Brynna wore panties today for 4 hours and stayed dry!! She still won't sit on the potty anymore, but I try to find joy in what I can!

It snowed again today!! I am hoping to go skiing next week during Spring Break! Next year I definitely need a season pass -- makes it much harder to punk out and not go. One of the few activities I do where I feel calm and happy.

Still trying to find ways to not be such a hermit, but I like the anonymity also. It's a tough coin to decide which side I want to be.

All's well in our little neck of the valley --

Love
H

1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

way to go Brynna!!!! That is awesome!