Quote of the Week

I will be sharing a quote that is a fav of mine and may give insight into what things I am going through, feeling, thinking about, etc...
April 3, 2011-"Anything you cannot relinquish, when it has outlived its
usefulness, possesses you; and in this materialistic age, a great many of us
are possessed by our possessions."
Mildred LaSette Norman
***********************************

Saturday, December 15, 2007

New Movie

Hey -- Cameron, Sonya, and I just saw "I Am Legend"! What a MOVIE!! Will Smith is Awesome!! it was a great story, suspenseful, not gory, no cursing, a cautionary tale but very well done!! 4.5 out of 5 stars!!

Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

Sweet! Brad and I really want to see it! I am so glad to hear it was good!!!!! Will Smith is the black version of Joe, don't cha think?

Unknown said...

Sorry to disagree, but I AM LEGEND left much to be desired. I would give it 2.5 stars. The ending was rushed, and there was not enough confrontation with the dark stalkers to create sufficient suspense. I guess I was just expecting more in-your-face action than was provided. We do agree, however, that Will Smith was awesome. That he was. If it wasn't for his captivating performance, the Movie would be a complete bust. I recommend that people wait for the DVD release or dollar movies.

Justin and Crystal said...

Justin and Erick went and saw it as well. They really liked it, but did feel like the ending wasn't quite right.

Tall Fry said...

Love the discussion. Upon review of the comments, I would agree that there were several elements that left me hanging, but from what I understand about the original story ( written in the 50's, set in the 70's) I was pleased with what they pulled off. I also think I was on a bit of an adrenaline rush -- Cameron's favorite line was telling me to "Stop squeezing my hand so tight!" So I'm just thrilled people are checking me out and sharing
Love IT!
H

shari berry bo-berry said...

that movie freaked me out!!!! we left it feeling very depressed...i felt very sorry for him -- and i hated the manequin scene - FREEEAKY! those things were psycho! maybe I should read the book. i love will smith...he did an awesome job!