Quote of the Week

I will be sharing a quote that is a fav of mine and may give insight into what things I am going through, feeling, thinking about, etc...
April 3, 2011-"Anything you cannot relinquish, when it has outlived its
usefulness, possesses you; and in this materialistic age, a great many of us
are possessed by our possessions."
Mildred LaSette Norman
***********************************

Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!

Here's to a GREAT 2008!
--------------------------------
To one and all, I wish you well.
The time has come to ring the bell,
Welcoming a new year fresh,
With all new days to make the best!
I look forward to Spring and smiles,
And places to visit across the miles.
But best to come is the unknown
And dreams of glories still unbound!
-----------------------------------
It has been great to hear from so many of you as we touch out to friends and family -- please continue to keep in touch and know that in spite of my hectic life, I truly do appreciate the love and support may within each breath be a song of praise to Him who has made it all possible.

Love -- H

No comments: