Quote of the Week

I will be sharing a quote that is a fav of mine and may give insight into what things I am going through, feeling, thinking about, etc...
April 3, 2011-"Anything you cannot relinquish, when it has outlived its
usefulness, possesses you; and in this materialistic age, a great many of us
are possessed by our possessions."
Mildred LaSette Norman
***********************************

Monday, February 18, 2008

Real Quick

This will be short and sweet.

We are all doing so much better! I am sad that the snow has been melting so much because I can see the yucky mud, but then my mom reminded me my bulbs should be coming out in the next 4 weeks -- YEAH!!

We've implemented a chore chart -- I was getting a little tired of being tired of things: reminding the kids of their chores, responsibilities, importance of teamwork and family togetherness, consideration and appreciation, yada,yada,yada. Things are off to a good start (minus Hannah's fits and freak-outs, but I take those in stride now).

Curtis is still hacking with a persistant cough that he can't seem to shake -- I want to give him a mask, but that might be a little insensitive -- Thoughts?

Trying to plan a get-away for our 14th anniversary in April. Still in the works...

Filing -- UGH!! Need I say more?!

Toys -- UGH!! Need I say more?!

Books, math, Disney movies are all my life -- only one is a true joy -- can you guess?

LOTS OF LOVE AND LAUGHTER!!

C U L8R --
H

2 comments:

Justin and Crystal said...

I don't know that I would offer a mask. Justin thinks that maybe his blood pressure medication is making him cough. or is it more related to a cold?

shari berry bo-berry said...

I have been sick for about a month and am just now FINALLY getting better. My cough is just sporatic now...still annoying, but I don't feel like I'm going to cough up a lung anymore! So, I feel for him (and you!) b/c it SUCKS!

Oh, and I hope it's the books that bring you joy!!!! That's what brings me joy...

By the way, read anything great lately? I'm currently reading Three Cups of Tea, and Water For Elephants. It's my pick next month for book club, and I'm not sure what to pick. Any recommendations would be appreciated!