Quote of the Week

I will be sharing a quote that is a fav of mine and may give insight into what things I am going through, feeling, thinking about, etc...
April 3, 2011-"Anything you cannot relinquish, when it has outlived its
usefulness, possesses you; and in this materialistic age, a great many of us
are possessed by our possessions."
Mildred LaSette Norman
***********************************

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Already Behind

No, this is not a reference to anatomy -- but the start I have gotten in my week. Monday was meeting with Emma's teacher who informed me of what I already knew (but love hearing from others!) -- She is smart, funny, kind, clever, quick to help (OK, that's a surprise) and an all-around joy to have in class! I am a lucky mom to have such great kids!

Yeah Giants!! It's great to see the underdog pull out a last quarter victory! Tom Brady is just too much for his own good -- Petty, I know, but you can't be that good-looking, with a super-model girlfriend and a new dad with no commitment to the mother (props to Bridget Moynahan), yada, yada, yada -- in any game there is always a winner and a loser -- Yeah, Giants!

Check out YouTube for Curtis' new stop-motion fly tying How-to. It's gotten nearly 2,000 hits since Sunday:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkUQshzp-3I

Should see my grand-puppies this week -- All girls! Okay, I'm not a grandma, but we will look at Napoleon's first litter -- first try, big success!! More teacher meetings this week. More organizing and cleaning. More stretching, running, reading, and relaxing! So glad to be feeling better! So glad to have lots of beautiful snow outside -- LIFE IS GOOD!!

Good Luck with your week and until next Monday -- Live Long and Prosper!!

Love
H

No comments: