Quote of the Week

I will be sharing a quote that is a fav of mine and may give insight into what things I am going through, feeling, thinking about, etc...
April 3, 2011-"Anything you cannot relinquish, when it has outlived its
usefulness, possesses you; and in this materialistic age, a great many of us
are possessed by our possessions."
Mildred LaSette Norman
***********************************

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Wow!

I've been trying to make this a habit that I'd miss if I didn't do it, but I missed last night and didn't even realize it!! I wish I heard from more of my friends and family through this blog, but then I realized I don't comment on others blogs, so no worries.

I am turning 36 tomorrow -- 2 years away from my 20th High School Reunion!! Why does getting old go so fast, and hurt so much! Not so much hurt, but recovery time sure takes longer!! Cameron has registered for JUNIOR HIGH ----AAAGGGHHH!!! I know he thinks I'm old, but one of my kids' babysitters said -- "You're one of the cool old people, Heather!" Thanks, I guess. :)

The splits might not happen, but I have not given up -- check back on Memorial Day. I will do them!!! I can do a lot of other cool things: backbend, this cool tree-pose, and then this pretzel-like pose where I clasp my hands through my right leg and slowly stand on my left leg while I am balancing. I'm going to try and get a picture posted. I'm pretty impressed with myself! :)

Happy Birthday to me!!

It has been statistically proven that birthdays are good for your health -- the more you have, the longer you live!! :)

Love
H

4 comments:

shari berry bo-berry said...

Happy Birthday big sis!

I love reading your blog posts, even if they are only once a week! :) I for one am a little addicted to blogging...and reading blogs!

I hope you had a fabulous birthday!

shari berry bo-berry said...

YOU'RE A BLOG SLACKER!!!!!!

Come on, get with it!!! :) just kidding.

No seriously, you need to post something soon!!!!!!!!!

mylajensen said...

Happy belated birthday! Hope it was great...

Myla

Tall Fry said...

I posted March 31 and it lost it -- GRRR.