Quote of the Week

I will be sharing a quote that is a fav of mine and may give insight into what things I am going through, feeling, thinking about, etc...
April 3, 2011-"Anything you cannot relinquish, when it has outlived its
usefulness, possesses you; and in this materialistic age, a great many of us
are possessed by our possessions."
Mildred LaSette Norman
***********************************

Monday, January 17, 2011

January 16, 2011

January 16, 2011 -- "Be a life long or short, its completeness depends on what it was lived for.” David Starr Jordan

I was having complications getting into my blog last night, but here's my quote for the week. It is a little abstract, but it is something that I hope will maintain my focus as I enter a busy week. Didn't exactly wake up racing to start the day (no school...) but re-reading the quote may give me the extra push to not fall back into bed!

Good Luck to You!

No comments: