Quote of the Week

I will be sharing a quote that is a fav of mine and may give insight into what things I am going through, feeling, thinking about, etc...
April 3, 2011-"Anything you cannot relinquish, when it has outlived its
usefulness, possesses you; and in this materialistic age, a great many of us
are possessed by our possessions."
Mildred LaSette Norman
***********************************

Monday, January 3, 2011

Quote of the Week

I am starting a Quote of the Week to help me stay motivated and if it can help others, that's icing...
One small way to let you know where I am in my life...

*Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius and magic in it. Goethe

1 comment:

Sonya said...

Glad to see you are posting again. I need to do some more posting as well!