Quote of the Week

I will be sharing a quote that is a fav of mine and may give insight into what things I am going through, feeling, thinking about, etc...
April 3, 2011-"Anything you cannot relinquish, when it has outlived its
usefulness, possesses you; and in this materialistic age, a great many of us
are possessed by our possessions."
Mildred LaSette Norman
***********************************

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

"This life is not so much a time for getting and accumulating as it is a time for giving and becoming."
Lance B. Wickman

My wish is for you to know this day, and all days, that you are loved by at least one person -- me!! I may not speak to you often, but whenever a memory of you crosses my mind, it is followed by a prayer for your health, happiness, and heart. Your health that you may be able to live a long life; your happiness, that you may experience life in all its complexities; and your heart, that you may be willing to share it, give it, and allow it to be broken and mended, for only then can you become all that you are meant to be.

"You can give without loving, but you can never love without giving." Unknown

Please know of the love that I have for you and how much I would give to you if you need me --



No comments: