Quote of the Week

I will be sharing a quote that is a fav of mine and may give insight into what things I am going through, feeling, thinking about, etc...
April 3, 2011-"Anything you cannot relinquish, when it has outlived its
usefulness, possesses you; and in this materialistic age, a great many of us
are possessed by our possessions."
Mildred LaSette Norman
***********************************

Monday, February 28, 2011

February 28, 2011

Any idiot can face a crisis – it’s day to day living that wears you out.
Anton Chekov

Love this quote! Feeling a little worn out, not sure cuz I really don't have a good reason...

I've had physicals, on and off exercise, had my thyroid checked, etc -- every year since turning 36, and now I'm facing turning 39 and still wonder how I'll ever feel like I'm doing/being/becoming the person I want to, know I can, be...

Wish I could hear from some of you who might be reading these -- drop me a comment, or if you want to be a follower, I would enjoy hearing from you!

Good Luck to You!

2 comments:

Shari said...

i'm here. always reading. :) not always commenting though, sorry!

LOVE YOU!

it's the pre-spring BLAHS...just hang in there and pretty soon you'll be down here in CALI! :)

john + becky said...

I'm here too - like Shari, not always commenting...sorry!

I'm feeling a bit worn out too and not really sure why...I know I just had a baby...but I relax now more than I ever did before! I'll be in for a treat when I go back to work...THEN I'll be worn out :)