Quote of the Week

I will be sharing a quote that is a fav of mine and may give insight into what things I am going through, feeling, thinking about, etc...
April 3, 2011-"Anything you cannot relinquish, when it has outlived its
usefulness, possesses you; and in this materialistic age, a great many of us
are possessed by our possessions."
Mildred LaSette Norman
***********************************

Monday, January 28, 2008

Slow Start

Well -- it's Monday again! I am excited for a new week to start. The morning started off slow, I am trying to get more sleep at night but I have yet to master ignoring my Brynna's cries -- the time is short when she will call for me and I am her comfort, so I accomodate it. Plus, I'm too tired to fight it at 2 am!

Got back to the gym and speed-walked and jogged for 45 minutes. I make sure I get at least 3 miles. I try to keep my pace between 3.8 and 5.8, but I was also trying to read the captions for the State of the Union tonight, so I walked more than usual. My bro, John, has started joining me in Power Yoga twice a week. It makes me more committed than ever! SPLITS BY 36!!

Little storm blew in, nothing like what they predicted -- I love a good storm! As long as it's not in the spring! But it sure was WINDY!! Poor Napoleon could hardly stand going outside to do his business!! Lots to do this week, so I'm signing off!

Until Monday comes again --
Love
H

1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

I wish I was there to do power yoga with you guys! Sounds like fun!

I'm now 8 lbs under my pre-pregnancy weight...thanks to nursing! Give me until his 1st b-day and hopefully I will have lost about 50 lbs. :) SEXY in '08 baby!